PLS 1.32% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

@acwbagnallStill the best chart call of the year on PLS threads,...

1. 6,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2623
    @acwbagnall

Still the best chart call of the year on PLS threads, imo. Everyone bullish, Li prices looked like there was no end, broker upgrades everywhere and ppl (including me) fighting you on FA when the TA evidence you presented looked compelling. Didn't get the thumbs up it deserved. Note, I did say at the time the only this was going down was if Li prices dropped. Obviously, BEOT knew this was the peak and the distribution process was underway. Always good to look back and learn from our biases.

Anyway, we are probably on the other end of the Li price movements now, so hopefully we get a decent move up on the SP. Still don't trust the BEOT as a few have come up with the same story on the Li price recovery in the last few days. Tells me, they have filled their boots and now are orchestrating a decent pump. Still can make money from it as a retail trader, just need to follow the big money. I'm expecting many rug pulls as they shake down any greedy exuberance and poor entries from retail investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.01 $2.95 $52.16M 17.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 53875 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.