PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-15356

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    My take on that is catalysts such as the AKE Livent merger are exactly that - a catalyst. They result in swift movements across the sector as companies are rerated back towards a more appropriate valuation.
    Last week almost all lithium cos from junior explorers to full swing nameplate producers all moved upwards on the news, but not all by the same amount.
    PLS was primed for an upwards move and was already on the way due to a positive outlook for spod prices for the latter half of the year, but the merger news gave it the kick up the bum needed to get moving.
    A week ago I was expecting PLS to move swiftly towards a wave 3 target of the 1.618 fib around $4.60 before taking a breather, with a chance of it going further to the 2.618 fib around $5.30.
    That now looks the more likely scenario and I think it will continue towards that target in the short term.
    These events certainly don't require charts to be thrush out of the window, and I don't expect it will be the last of its kind either.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5270/5270503-744b41b8060f130e00e20f94f76b00cc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.