PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-15483

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2178
    Hi Hoots

Your suggestion of a repeating range is something I had noticed with a previous post of mine.

In that post I noticed the similarities of the current upcycle ( which eventually peaked at 4.92 ) with the previous upcycle (5.26 peak). Events in both cycles seem to have repeated including the two gaps in two trading days.

I likened it to the repeating events in the movie Groundhog Day.

I posted my previous comparison chart before the peak (4.92) had been reached. It arrived right on time. I have today repeated the comparison charts but this time including the current peak and four days post peak. The comparisons still continue to match. So far.

Thing to notices:
    * yellow boxes, remarkably similar.
    * the green boxes, 6 days in length, both steep rises containing two gaps, rising to the peak.
    * red ellipses, 3 days in length including the peak with a sharp correction
    * Blue boxes both starting on the last day down day of the red ellipse , the last cycle 13 days inside the box. Currently only 3 days in the box.

I can't image that the current blue box pattern will last another 10 days. But how many days will it stay inside the borders of the blue box?
    Last cycle it broke out of the blue box with a strong downward movement. Will it repeat?

On the chart I have linked the first cycle up peak 5.26 with the groundhog seeing his shadow indicating that more winter is coming, which played out in the charts.

I have in the current cycle labelled the peak 4.92 as the groundhog seeing his shadow again. How severe is this winter going to be?

The whole idea of the complete cycle repeating itself seems nonsensical, except for the charting evidence I have presented. Food for thought?

A breakout above the blue box in the near future would put paid the idea that the downcycle is going to rhyme a lot. A breakdown below the blue box in the near future would not completely kill the idea in my eyes (as it suggests that the timing is just slightly out of wack, it events that I am looking for and last time it broke out below the blue box). I would be looking for the two significant bounces in the downwards movement and how big these bounces were.

Just one of my theories that could be easily be blown apart. So DYOR

cheers Lies

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5281/5281243-0d11ade729f2e59f3ad7a16978e325a3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.