PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-15575

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177
    Hi Prowiz

If your trying to win points by finding fault with my statements, in the future please try to be accurate. So the lets play the game and remember you started this with your dig at me so I am going to lower myself down to your level and have a dig back...

Your statement

"Firstly, I will correct you, the movement from $5.03 - $4.67 was actually over 3 days not two like you claim. "

High 5.03 in the hourly candle 1pm Friday19 May
    Now you will have to concentrate hard, because it may get complicated for you. We had a weekend with no trading , those days don't count at all.
    Next days trading was on Mon 22 May and at 1pm that is one day elapsed.
    The next day on 23 May at 1pm that's two days. But the low happened earlier in the one hour candle at 10am. So to be very very pedantic it was a couple of hourly candles short of two full days.

As you came up with three days you must count Friday (the day it reached it's peak) as day one, Monday as day two and Tuesdays low as day three.

So tomorrow if you call someone at 1pm and arrange a meeting in two days time you want them to meet you them next day after the call.

I called the drop from a peak of 5.03 to a low of 4.67 as a big drop in two days not to be ignored because it is a 7.15% drop. If this turns into a 38.2% retracement of the A-wave 3.35-5.03 then it will get to 4.39 and fills the gap. I am not saying that it going to retrace that far but if it is then it has to start somewhere and a starting 7.16% drop in two, (not three days, should not be ignored.

I have had enough.

Lies

PS what really worries me is the fact that you got 6 likes. That makes me wonder about the people on hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.