PLS 0.24% $4.19 pilbara minerals limited

Great post Darkstone!If I read/remember correctly, the last A40...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Great post Darkstone!

If I read/remember correctly, the last A40 shipment was on the 12th of July. I wonder if that is included in the pricing formula used by Fastmarkets (if price is average weighted, a corrupt sell of US$1500 could distort price signals). With that price artificially low by design, now that the holders have been given the boot by FIRB, I assume the A40 product will come off the market until a new owner is found (and no further selling price manipulation will occur), a spod price turnaround in the not too distant future. Not to forget some blockage/delay in some DSO coming out of Africa, things should tighten up.

Regarding the articles about the economy, there is nothing to suggest at this stage that such an impact is being had on EV sales. EV sales data seems very strong.

If there is any concern, it is from the traditional OEM's. It appears people are not buying their EV's, and they are needing to slow down production (especially the VW group of companies). The supply chain supporting them, may be putting a break on future orders. The hope is that Tesla and Chinese EV demand, outdoes what those OEM's would have sold and produced anyway.

This is probably just the dip needed, before the next run higher. Longs need to look out for opportunities that may present itself.

Big PLS news around the corner. They will not be releasing info early in the week if it is a bad news event. Whatever they announce, it will be positive news!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.19
Change
0.010(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.20 $4.24 $4.17 $45.33M 10.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22127 $4.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.20 255294 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.21
  Change
0.010 ( 0.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.20 $4.24 $4.17 4071195
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.