PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-16900

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5459/5459860-f5707a4c8d5c9a72b439a9372931fb14.jpg

Just my 2c worth.. I think PLS is tracking generally upwards but maybe running out of a bit of steam. The fall on Monday pre-update looked like a good time to do something given that the market was pricing in a poor outcome. The drop made sense in light of IGO and S32 writing off very large amounts so accordingly mining was sold down and PLS with higher volatility went lower. I cleared out quite a few PLS at $5 on Monday through exercising a put and then bought them all back at $4.6125, reset puts, rolled out and back on another put position and so far this week its all worked out quite well. Yesterday was a good day for risk control so I bought and closed my $5.25 July 27 covered calls and will probably sell them again today or tomorrow.

I have no idea what price PLS is heading for? I'm always amazed at how much more precise other charts are. I use Heiken-Ashi instead of normal candles so there's never any gaps or all the other signals on my charts, just really up or down in a general direction and then adjust puts and calls accordingly. Those pitchforks are also fairly broad and don't really have many triggers as such, just general directions. The thicker aqua pitchfork is about 3 years old from when I first bought PLS. The thicker black one is the one I was watching on Monday, it intersected with a thinner line so it looked like something would happen. all the squiggles at the bottom kind of look generally up. The thick red and blue lines on the main chart have blue on top which means its going upwards generally speaking so a better time to sell/buy puts but at a tighter spread as it looks like its getting a bit less of the general upwards trend. I buy American options but sell European so I have fixed timeframes on one side and the ability to exit early if needs be.

good luck everyone, such a volatile stock with dividends now too!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.