PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-16998

1. 3,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2209
    Hi Narly

No. I don't even know what Guppy MMA does. At my age I try to keep things fairly basic and familiar with my charting.

My charts are just not sophisticated as many on this HC site. I am impressed by many of them. I don't day trade. My un-sophisticated charts allow me to do my interpretation of what's playing out and maybe what the future projections could look like. There are no guarantees, I just try to make more correct calls than wrong ones.

I think that the most important thing I have learnt from all these years of charting is the recognition of the early signals that flag that my projections forward are askew. These early signals can prove to be very subtle and it helps if you have seen them before so that they have been validated by what play out. That's one of the reasons why I am not a classical chartist as I put more emphasis and don't easily discard recurring patterns and signals. It has certainly helped with my investment decisions as it has saved me or aided me a number of times.

I think this old dog will stay with the tricks already learnt. Thanks anyway.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.