PLS 2.21% $3.01 pilbara minerals limited

I don't aim for any price outcome, just general directions....

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5473/5473530-5c427a503b194a360e58f38c666969d7.jpg

I don't aim for any price outcome, just general directions. Heiken-Ashi candles don't have gaps as they are an average of days trades etc, Pitchforks are averages as well so don't point to exact prices either just general directions. The stochastics and MACD and Zero Lag MACD hopefully give turning points or confirmation of direction. No idea what price it is headed for.

the big 3 straight blue lines are from 3 or so years ago and show a general long upward trend, so I aim to go long not short on PLS, the price dipped briefly out of there but then came back so I figure it's more up than down and Fundamentals support why PLS is worth more each year. The thick black ones are more recent and are the direction of the decline from highs and recently the price has tried to hop off that movement but not entirely successfully, probably;y due to decline in Li price but strength in the fundamental side of the cash generation of the business. Lastly the green pitchfork uses one of the same points as the black one, important to share points as it provides reference, The recent drop from $5 to $4.60 didn't break that level which suggests PLS is re-entering an upward phase but is in the lower section so could drift a bit down while still heading up... good opportunity to look on the long side.

No real surprises there but as long as PLS tracks within the Pitchforks and the Blue moving Average is over the red moving average then I'm happy to be in a bullish position which is usually selling puts and letting time or price catch them up. I can't see a buying opportunity just at the moment but it doesn't look like a sell either, probably consistent with the market being high, earnings were good but not out of the park of expectations and Li not looking like its about to rocket either... dunno? just how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.065(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $9.045B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $42.22M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 72044 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 328601 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.