PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I've tried to remove all the other pitchforks as they get a bit...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5511/5511725-f2d8e1b2a0bb9a1dffaff5d5089b7d6d.jpg

I've tried to remove all the other pitchforks as they get a bit confusing.. anyway, there is a thick descending purple pitchfork and an orange ascending pitchfork that I'm watching. Pitchforks and Heiken-Ashi candles are all about averages, not targets just directions. I have no idea where the price is actually heading for?

Yesterday that orange one was the support level, the price touched it and hopped back over the smaller shorter time frame black one, I took that as a positive sign. Today the price on Heikens is showing a drop through that point but its during the day and it works on averages etc so a bit of wiggle room is ok.. either the price is stabilising which kind of makes sense given the dividend yield that it will attract at $4.80 odd... equally it might look for that purple pitchfork which would fit more in line with Bollinger bands... I love Bollinger as an aside, I also like Heineken and Asahi and autocorrect seems to think that I want to talk about beer not Heiken-Ashi candles... nothing to do with charts there, just booze and markets seem to have an intrinsic link....

Anyway... I kicked out some PLS on Friday followed by Monday as well. The price on the orange yesterday kind of pointed to one way or the other, today I bought back in at $4.75 average by using a combination of things, yesterday I bought $5 august 24 calls (post dividend announcement date) and today some September monthly $4.80 puts just in case it goes backwards.. the $4.80 puts that I sold in the morning today look like they will expire worthless so thats always a nice thing on a Thursday afternoon, that cash was used to also help fund the buy of the September position.

The closing price is the important one for my charts so this one is a bit either way... hence the buys of physical shares, calls, puts and selling puts and physical shares... 3rd roll of the same trading parcel since the first week of July. Having said all of that the squiggles at the bottom think its more negative than I do however yield will drag PLS up and I'm thinking somewhere over $5.30 would sit well with the potential profit announcement in a week or so.

with regards to the price target of sub $3 someone recently posted I feel like there would need to be 40-50% collapse in lithium price to get there. Not impossible but would seem unlikely. If that's what your charts point to then sell some calls, use that cash to buy puts and laugh all the way to the bank. I never quite know why people that don't hold or intend to buy/sell post charts? Why spend that time looking at things that have no impact on your life??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.