PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-177

1. 41,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    My global assessment is not my own independent opinion, built them up along the way as opinions/events manifest themselves. The equity market diverge from economic reality, it is either forward looking, uninformed or the symptoms of revolutionary tools like QE and now diversifying their sector appetite. It would appear bad news on the economy is in fact 'good' news for equity?

I did ask a friend who recently took an interest in equity markets as see if he can distinguish between a trader and investor. Blank look so I ask if both camps share the same objective. It all goes back to my simplistic 2 rules as time in the market is the only difference between those 2 types of investor. Recently @BabaRoga_space made a great post about taking bites at the cherry as opposed to swallowing the whole.

How you conduct your decisions are yours and I am not telling you or anyone what the optimised method is but those LT holders who rode PLS at the start accumulating multibagger paper returns then watch the gains vaproised over time when the trend turned down to that March low didn't lose or make any paper gain/loss because they did not sell. This is the best case, how about those who bought higher up the food chain who are still hurting? There isn't a one size fits all strategy and it has to to be compatible with the investor risk profile and financial condition etc.

If one is afraid of taking a small loss then I suspect the objective of their exercise is trying to be right. We are all very different and over time I have learned to never second guess the market without money management and know when to fold when the conditions are going against to preserve capital and come back later.

Sorry long post and I am not trying to be patronising nor convince anyone. Good luck and I hope PLS goes back to the $ mark soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.