PLS 2.04% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Spangled Perch aside.. I just don't know if it's all over yet...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5550/5550961-fc05c9c75dcff6dbb2f63246372d54cc.jpg

Spangled Perch aside.. I just don't know if it's all over yet for the upward leg.. on monday the price didn't drop below the big thick blue upward pitchfork which is about 3 years old now, thats a good sign. There is another long term upward green one that also was not breached, having said that the more recent upward thick black pitchfork is showing up as resistance but so too is the downward red one... the bottom slow stochastic is still possibly in bounce position but not yet over 50% which is usually a good sign of a strong upward leg, the thinner black and red have to be above the thick black on that line graph for upwards but they are also bouncing... might still get away tomorrow... might also fall back to that red pitchfork which would probably indicate a decline into the $4.20s

If it hops back into the lower arm of the Black pitchfork it will probably have to happen tomorrow I'd say the day's range tomorrow will be somewhat wide... maybe as low as $4.50ish or up to about $5, the price might need to spend a bit of time under the middle arm of the thick blue one.. but I think it is going to stay above the red downward upper arm. lots of the indicators look a bit glum but it's PLS.. the 56% volatility stock.. not sure at the moment, thinking I might get one last recycle of shares through current options.. but... is there a Hail Mary run tomorrow? IGO releases results tomorrow before the day opens, that might light up MIN, PLS etc... pretty overweight upward skew on IGO... interestingly enough the market maker is being extremely difficult with IGO contracts, maybe they are concerned about exposure on a bad result? dunno? different stock... managed to roll August 31 $5.26 PLS puts back a couple of weeks when PLS was at high $4.80s today

just not convinced that we are out of gas on PLS... although the $4.80 puts are now in the money and delta 1... I still have no idea how anyone picks a final price on these guys... This morning both $4.80 calls and $4.60 puts were a similar price and had anyone bought both they could have made money twice in a day... that shouldn't happen with such a large cap stock thats making sizeable profits and paying dividends...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.060(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $9.045B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $37.69M 12.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 88149 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 284461 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.