PLS 2.38% $3.01 pilbara minerals limited

"I own a growing beverage company in the US. Market cap is...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    "I own a growing beverage company in the US. Market cap is $15B.
    It is one of the best performing stocks in the US.
    It's actually cheap based on sales/growth and earning."

That is what I was replying to, a claim that someone owned a $15B market cap company, and yes I do know that the B is for Billions and the the $ means dollars and they are most likely being referred to as USD although maybe AUD... dunno?

The first response was another claim... one that I don't know much about things outside the sector (which I assume is the mining sector?) and the maturity of the Australian financial market, I chose not to engage in that commentary.

I then asked when the poster either bought it or if he was the founder of the business as it seemed highly unlikely that someone on HC owns a company worth multiple billions of dollars either USD or AUD.. to be honest, as soon as I posted the throw away comment about ownership of the aforementioned company I instantly regretted my decision as these PLS threads do get personal quickly for whatever reason.

Thank you for letting me know that my username fits.

I'll go back to posting charts as this is a Charts thread and refrain from engaging in banter as it seems to miss the mark and generates replies that are perhaps unwarranted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.070(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $34.46M 11.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 168813 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 298595 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.