PLS 3.40% $3.04 pilbara minerals limited

Looks like the Heiken-Ashi candles are throwing up another Doji...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5587/5587825-68cfb4336f696a19dcb83bd4ac14f11c.jpg

Looks like the Heiken-Ashi candles are throwing up another Doji on the last day of trade... that doesn't happen all that often as the Heinekens are an average of day before and current etc, you can look up how they work somewhere on the internet. As Dojis are a sign of indecision or change as a general rule then usually something happens after they appear... maybe up given PLS has been down so much lately but also maybe down on the continued path of decline because of China and Li pricing etc... AUD is a bit of a liquid proxy for China as that';s where most of our raw materials go and it is looking ok but a bit down... dunno? Dojis are good for option rest as you can usually pick both sides of the bet and win on both due to volatility etc...

The Slow Stochastic (essentially a variation of Willam R) is looking like the thin red and thin black are touching which is consistent with three being a Doji in [lace and should result in movement one way or the other... again, always right when you play with volatile stocks like PLS and hold both put and call positions... current trading pitchfork is the black short term one which is looking down but might get a bit of a spike to the midpoint before down again... maybe the Doji is the intersection off the upward long term blue (about 3 years old) and a shorter term downward red one... holding on an upward green so maybe more up than down... I'll be resetting options over the next 2 days before monthly roll over on Thursday and aiming for October for a bit more fun.

Dunno? maybe down but thinking more up but covered both directions as I'm usually wrong..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.