PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-18188

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4137
    Weekly chart. I'll leave the personal commentary stuff under the chart.

From what I can see, we are in a broad sideways range. 350-550 (dotted red lines). Don't always expect a trend, I'm not talking short term here. So, it's possible the price retreats all the way to the bottom of range at 350. Some fib levels to watch for possible reversals. 414 & 380.

Volume - I have a red 52 week SMA. There were a few outlier days that pumped it up a little but we can say the weekly average volume is around 130k ish. The big shorting days, the volume is running above average. The chart volume data doesn't show the CXA volume.

The algos are blowing most TA apart. It really is just big picture timeframes for me presently.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5594/5594863-15d8cc13a230a7dc932f45e51f5a973b.jpg

Shorts will have to ratchet up to 15%, IMO, to get the SP to the 350 region. That will leave them very exposed. Personally, I don't want to see a share buyback. Just invest the money wisely to grow the business. The future revenue increase will drive the SP.

My view is 5 years ahead. Buying PLS now is a view to where I see PLS then, not what shenanigans happen in the next year.

The fact that such a good company has been shorted to this degree, makes it obvious to me that there is foul play in action here. No other ASX company worthy of being shorted more than PLS? Join the dots.

Anyway, I have heaps of ammo to spend in the next few months thanks to a property sale and divvies. Didn't expect this (I should after being on PLS for so long) but here is a great opportunity, again.

All my musings so don't take it as investment advice. Watch it turn around now after announcing I'm a big buyer in the 3's. That should scare those shorters. tongue.png. I don't sell often so take it as more shares of market for 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.