PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-19158

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Hi Ron

We disagree.

When I said "If the cat is very lively" I meant to say "if the cat seems very lively". Yes the cat bounce could seem very vigorous, but I think its and extinct cat. We shall see.

With the recent news about China's graphite export restrictions (starting December), that many of the major players in the LIT eft are going to have to go through a major reassessment of how to do business. I can't see the recent LIT low of 47.5 holding.

Batteries and therefore EV's are very hard to make without graphite and China controls dominantly that market. What will happen to the Lithium price as a consequence?

In the trade wars we have just seen the opening serve (by the US, high tech chips) and return (by China, graphite). How long could this rally go on tit for tat.

The words "black Swan event" comes to mind.

As far as PLS getting to $5 again. PLS was last over $5 11 weeks ago. Check out what the Lithium prices were then and what level they are at now.

I might be over reacting, however, my dealings with the markets are currently being re-calibrated. I don't like uncertainty.

Just the way I deal with the markets so that I am not surprised by what plays out. As always DYOR.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.