PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Hi WindriderThere is a reason why I chose that period. The Dec...

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Hi Windrider

There is a reason why I chose that period. The Dec Quarterly acts as a report card. The manipulation you mentioned is currently underway. It's a repeat of what happen on the 22 Sept 3 down days then a flash downward on opening (shaking out weak holders) then a strong multiple day bounce.
    The last one only lasted a week. This time we could be due for a multi-week bounce.

Back to my estimate, games will be played between report cards. But the level in the week before the report card is the natural level based on the previous Sep quarterly where the shipped $US dollar prices where down significantly on the June quarter, The manipulators can only guess what will be the $US outcome in this report. So for a while, in the week before the report, most bets are off. After that plenty of time to play their games again until the Mar quarterly arrives.

My formula estimate is of the natural level based on the previous Sep report.

So the manipulators still have 4-5 weeks to cream as much as they can out of the punters. That's why I think that this could be my long awaited multi-week bounce. They have got to convince the punters that 3.10 was the bottom and it's sky high from now on. Just wait for all the posts surfacing declaring that we will be back to $5 and more soon. That will be the warning siren.

So 3.00-3.20 the week before the Dec quarterly, so lets see how close I come.

Just my opinion so DYOR.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.