PLS 6.59% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-20503

1. 5,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    It's funny how you guys want to cite "experts" when it suits you. The so-called "experts" haven't got a clue either. Their price targets are merely a reflection of what the current share price is doing. They move their target up and down with whatever the share price is doing in order to stay relevant. Even the self-professed experts in lithium have gotten a shellacking over the last 12 months with their lithium price predictions.

I only short this stock when there's a reason to in the charts. At the moment PLS is faffing around. If it breaks below support, I'll short. If it goes above resistance, I'll go long. It's quite a simple strategy. Holders let their emotions get in the way. Disconnect your emotions from your holding and you'll live a much less stressful life. Don't fall in love with a stock.

Whether the share price gets to what it's currently fundamentally worth (<$2) is anyone's guess. I'm not here to make predictions about what the share price will do. But you can bet your bottom dollar that if the price of spod is where it currently is in 6 months' time, there is a heck of a lot of downside from the current share price. It's currently trading as though the price of spod is $3k/t+. I couldn't care less what the price of spod does. I'm just stating a fact that with the price of spod where it currently is, the current valuation of PLS is insanely expensive. There's boffins on here who think that a PE of 20+ is reasonable for a commodity stock. It's quite comical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.170(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.60 $2.41 $64.35M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 123970 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 15148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.