PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-20739

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Thank you for your kindness in pointing out my negligence in failing to invest earlier in PLS
    while dealing with some health issues, including :-

1. A period being treated for a life threatening infection in intensive care following a cancer removal event
    2. Two total knee replacements, while completing a degree, and then assisting 500+ other learners
    3. Recovering from a quadruple heart by pass while you were making so much profit from PLS
    4.. Spending time with family and avoiding the stress of financial transactions
    5. A further operation for an enlarged prostate

The fact that you were so fortunate should cause you to treat others with humility and grace.
    Instead you plaster this forum with comments which do little to enlighten newcomers..

Two weeks ago I changed my PLS sentiment from none to buy, having held a reduced holding
    during the long down turn since 2022 and having taken a consistently positive
    view of the future prospects unaided by the five years before that
    when I was grateful to have no market involvement
    while recovering good health over a long haul.

If you can do no better than criticise those who for whatever reasons lacked
    your good fortune (often in uncalled for hostile language) I can only
    advise you to do unto others as you not have so far done.
    Namely with enocouragement and good manners.

This forum seems to encourage hostile rudeness by some who revel in Putin style debate.
    I encourage you not to be a part of that, and to reflect on better ways to celebrate your wealth.
    By helpimg others with useful information or charts, including truthful smoothed medians within volatility.

Au Revoir, Recherche

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.