PLS 1.93% $4.06 pilbara minerals limited

Lieswhilst I appreciate your posts (mostly) and I am sure others...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Lies
    whilst I appreciate your posts (mostly) and I am sure others do - your negativity on this is becoming grinding to be honest.

Comparison of a company with a wage earner is to be frank completely wrong.
    Companies are forward looking and will invest to return , maybe not this month, quarter or year but in future. They will
    ride out losses to gain later. Invest to return later. Setup businesses that loose to block competition etc etc.

Wage earning 'here and now' philosophy doesn't build empires.

Comparison of the descision making process with a here and now attitude is plain wrong.

In addition many of your comparisons are made to a period when an extreme high product value was achieved for a very short period of time. SP did not fully reflect the earnings at that time - and do not necessarily reflect earnings at any given time. I agree with the previous poster - there is no linear relationship. A forward looking market.

In addition all your hypotheses neglect certain facts including, but not limited to,
    Resource value
    Infrastructure value
    Technology/expertise value
    Sales list/client value
    Future value.

I would further note that the same investors (GS, SS, VG et al) all hold long in PLS. As you state - they are not in the habit of loosing money - so why hold long? imo they are hedging short/holding long

Furthermore even the most bearish commentators on Li predict a looming shortfall in supply. This will obviously effect commodity price. The market is well
    aware of this.

There are reasons why the SP of PLS remains above your expectations- I suggest you may benefit by taking some time to explore why this is the case with the same voracity as your negative case exploration?

Because at present the market obviously believes PLS is worth more than you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
-0.080(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.13 $4.01 $51.71M 12.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181226 $4.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.07 161830 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
-0.080 ( 1.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.13 $4.01 3969364
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.