PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Heading for the $2.90 I said of two weeks ago and only got...

1. 3,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Heading for the $2.90 I said of two weeks ago and only got flamed for it.
    Likely to get their this week.

My sentiment been hold this entire time even when it was $4 a share
    which in hindsight was probably wrong.Should have been sell.
    For me even if I sell now the tax would be to high and not worth it as I'd lose my franking credits.

I think longer term and it will bounce back.
    Last year it went as low as $3.10 then bounced to $4.50 odd.

What is happening now is the Libs may well win the next federal election and they are going to drop all
    emission targets which means no hand outs to companies like PLS and that is why our stocks are going
    south fast.

At some point bargain hunters will return.

I see GS are now saying PLS may get as low as $2.90 and then they'll likely be buying back in
    right up to when the financial reporting season starts where PLS will have made an increase in profits
    from the previous 6 months and then the shares will be back over $4 before we know it.

I've decided come what may if Trump wins I will sell everything as he'll crash the markets around the globe.
    Last time I sold everything was January of 2020 and said so in the AWC pages on hotcopper when I heard about
    a new virus. Was scorned over for saying that at the time and two months later an all mighty stock market collapse.

Dutton will cause energy stocks to free fall here to if he wins. Next year not going to be good for energy stocks at all
    in this country except maybe coal and gas as Dutton will give them more billions over renewable power.

Fossil fuel companies already get incentives worth over $10b a year which is far more than the $500m into renewables.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.