PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-22247

1. 3,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Excuse me I never ever at any point had sentiment to sell. It was for the last few months on hold.
    There is an over supply issue going on with more mines opening and expansions. I've highlighted that many times before.

Many mines have stopped producing now as their cost price is higher than their selling price.
    That hasn't changed and never said it did.

What you don't understand is that PLS is making money at these low prices. Six months ago
    they had their cost price down to $444US/T and selling it at $1100US/T. What does that tell you ?
    I suspect they have got costs down further and we may see a dividend.

They have exported more in the last 6 months to and plans to ramp up to 2 million tonnes with
    a report set for 2025 which is why Aussie super has bought up so much of the stock recently.

I suspect also they know something and we may see a dividend.
    If Aussie Super had not bought up so much stock I would not have bought up 10K last week.

4 months ago I said it might get as low as $2.90 before we see the bounce. Do you you not read all my posts or
    just selective reading I wonder.

This time of the year most stocks free fall due to people dumping stocks.
    It happens most years. Look at FMG where its gone from $29.85 to $21.34
    We call this bargain hunting time.

I buy in crashes, corrections and leading up to June 30 as most do.
    You in the other hand do not get this.

I have no doubt it will get back over $5 then probably drop back in the next cycle.
    Go look at the graphs. When ever its gone from over $4.40 to just over $5 to low $3 it bounces back fairly quickly.
    The last big drop was $5.43c to $3.10

This cycle its gone from $4.50 off to $3.02 and still may drop a bit more before it bounces.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6280/6280084-8920c6b3ca5760977be085b6aa9977e8.jpg

Now I suspect when its over $5 I will probably say I expect it to drop back in the next cycle.
    Then you'll be calling me a down ramper. Its how the market works. It goes up and down all the time.

The clever ones buy in fear which has been now and sell in greed which is when its up over $5.
    We all here to make money not make you happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.