PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

"If you take today as a bullish signal I have news for you. Very...

1. 6,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    "If you take today as a bullish signal I have news for you. Very much an artificial event being created. Report on Wednesday has left nothing to hide now PLS is is a good position but there can't be extended anymore."

I beg to differ. You have totally ignored the single biggest factor when it comes to pricing PLS (and other lithium producers). And that is the price of lithium itself (i.e. the price of spodumene in the case of PLS).
    And that's where the BEOT has most punters fooled. They are valuing companies like PLS on pathetic long term price forecasts that simply cannot continue to wither without any sort of market response - whether that be supply contraction, bankruptcies, suspension of exploration activities etc. The price will recover, and soon.
    If you value PLS with a 30-50% increase in the price of spod (for example) PLS' operating margins would expand greatly and force a valuation re-rate. And a 30-50% increase in the price of spod means that SC6.0 translates to circa US$1,200/t..... hardly expensive.
    Not all changes to price/ valuation variables are company controlled. There's a thing called "market pricing" which needs to be factored in. And, the latest depths of despair in the market currently regarding pricing appears to be excessive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.