PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Hi TradieIf your comments were directed to me then partially...

1. 3,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Hi Tradie

If your comments were directed to me then partially yes.

I was looking at free carrying after trading the bounces after the peak in Q4 2022. I started my hand-drawn charts in Q3 2023. At that time I was trying to achieve free-carry by buy under $4 as I was still bullish.

Then on my Spod 5.3% price chart from the quarterlies Sep qrt $US 2240 fell 31% from June qtr $US 3256. Then on my revenue chart the Sep qtrly recorded $AUD493m revenue which was down 41.5% on the June Qtr revenue of $AUD844m..

Both the $US price spod chart and the $AUD revenue chart looked like bell curves. The Qtrly SP chart did not reflect this at all.

It was screaming to me "Danger Will Robinson, danger". So I held off on my free-carrying strategy. Something was very wrong with the trend of both charts and I don't fight with the charts.

I was still holding my partially free-carried stock but instead of buying at under $4 I rationalised twice with the 2nd time into the Mar Qtr DCB. I didn't get the $4.50 you mentioned. I still hold a small token parcel.

I want to see some serious tend change in both my price & revenue charts from the quarterlies, and also some signals of real life among the international Lith stocks before I get involved again.

There is nothing wrong with just sitting back and watching. There will be bounces in the SP. In my qrtly chart we have already seen two DCB will the next one be the 3rd?

Just my opinion so DYOR.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.