PLS 3.17% $2.75 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-22963

1. 18,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3890
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09...australian-miners-in-damage-control/104262228
    IMG_9532.jpeg

Richard Wyckoff FIRST PRINCIPLE?
    There’s five key strategies to look at here.
    Personally I’m very fond of PLS but - as a naive investor - I don’t trust that we are in any kind of uptrend here especially whilst big holders are loaning/renting millions of shares out to short sellers in an environment where  so many other sector companies are hurting .
    Plus learning to sell and book a heavy loss was a hard lesson for me, and not one I’ve mastered,  and I don’t like gambling money to buy ‘tickets’ in any company when the same money might buy more tickets another day.

As far as the whole day-trading thing goes for two or even 10per cent wins or losses …
    - nah, not interested in the stress, nor the bookwork, nor the tax, nor the sums of money my timid dollars might win in a game that’s clearly rigged in favour of mighty institutions able to trade mighty dollars in microseconds.

GOOD LUCK to all

cheers

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/070715/making-money-wyckoff-way.asp
    Wyckoff Method

The Wyckoff method is underpinned by Wyckoff’s theories, strategies, and rules for trading. Here’s a summary of the principles of this step-by-step approach to selecting stocks and timing your trades.

1. Establish the overall market’s current trend and most likely future direction. Assess whether supply and demand indicate that the market is positioning itself to move up or down.

2. Select stocks that follow the same trend. Especially those that show greater strength than the market during upswings and less weakness during downturns.

3. Select stocks that are under accumulation (or in distribution if you're selling). These stocks have the potential to increase in price to meet and possibly exceed your price objective.

4. Decide whether a stock is ready to move. Examine the price and volume of your stock and the behavior of the overall market. Be sure that your conclusions are valid and the stock is a good choice before taking a position.

5. Time your trade to take advantage of the larger market’s turns. In general, buy a stock you’ve selected if you determine that the market will reverse and rally. Sell a stock if your analysis indicates that the market will fall.
    Last edited by sabine: Today, 17:11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.74 $55.00M 19.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 281921 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 221281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.