PLS 3.23% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

I don’t get why the lenders of shares knowing that the...

1. Rov
    667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I don’t get why the lenders of shares knowing that the activities of the borrowers will send their shares’ value down lend them? Shorters substantially MAKE the shares go down rather than ‘betting on them going down’. It’s just a slippery slow down isn’t it? If the value came back again and it was a flat re-cycling that would make sense but why participate in what may fuel the downtrend? Unless the lenders also borrow and make more from covering and returning than from lending.

ALB has a 35 per cent upswing target over the next 12 months according to some. Maybe the bottom is in?We’ll be ready for the next upswing in the price cycle. If you didn’t sell on the high, don’t sell on the low. Problem is, what’s the low? Bird on the hand is worth two in the bush as well, but the lure of bullishness and the thought of buying back on at higher prices keeps holders trapped, as well as the idea that I won’t accept that ‘my money (on paper) is gone (whether lost profits or whether one should have stopped the loss earlier) and I’ll hold until I get it back. Anyway, the seeds of the recovery are being planted, according to some who know better than most of us. It don’t be as heady as before, but a supply-demand balsnced market with sustainable prices should lead to increased demand in all parts of the sector. 90 per cent more recharging stations wouldn’t hurt either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.100(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.034B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.20 $2.98 $96.27M 31.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80269 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 22200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.