PLS 0.35% $2.87 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-2434

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    No, at close to $2.50 the SP was way over valued regardless of Posco (market factored in a good outcome) and short term Lithium plays. Posco at current SP is another matter. We do not know the exact details of Posco, if it will go ahead and if so under what terms and will a CR be required. Do you really think that at $2.50 and good news from Posco we would get to $3. As I say, common sense tells you too much, too quick. My previous post about January time (i think) when I commented on HC that the SP has risen too much, too quick, the SP plummeted literally within hours of my post. I have years of trading behind me and sometimes common sense simply works. My last sale at $2.07 in hindsight was too early but the way I saw it is that my remaining 75% shareholding is free carry, hence win win whether the SP goes up (never go broke taking a profit) or down (but them back). As #Instructmba states, it is hard to pick the top or bottom of a stock run.
    I know a guy who bought A3D on the ipo at 20c. He told me they would get to a dollar and make him a lot of money. They got to $1 quickly and he said these will get to $3. They got to $3, he never sold and said they would get to $5. They did (and quickly), at no point did he sell as he now believed they would get to $30. It was all hype and within a few weeks the SP plummeted (around 10c now!). There is no way i would have predicted a $5 share price but common sense told me when they got over a dollar that they were overpriced. Just saying, common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $8.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.94 $2.83 $58.15M 20.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 137974 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 2100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.