PLS 1.64% $3.10 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-3077

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Fairy fishy everyday. But, nothing to see here. Totally even field. Croquet anyone? Was that a pump and dump, or a dump and pump......

There is always next week or the week after. The sun will shine again, it's coming on Summer isn't it after all.How's the hols going @dfs1? Don't worry about the days, you'll soon forget which day it is, only take note of where Sat/Sun is so as to avoid the supermarket crowds.

IMO - we will be back after maggots have their fill and want to get on the profit side. They're not doing this for fun, it's profit - their actions reflect the value of the shares. Must be still money to be made at $1.95. It's costing them big time to take the price down and hold it (was going to post today's chart on that - but it is basically the same as the one I posted the other day on the same topic). Pretty repetitive stuff. Same old playbook.

IMO - Fundamentals great (thanks Ken) - 309 or was it 390Mt - WOW! BMX - WOW! Tons shipped - WOW! Future - WOW! and a new 'Association' - WOW! have I missed something - oh yes, - ASX100 probability - WOW!

Good luck all. Stay safe, stay strong.

You ain't got mine, maggots - ha ha ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.