PLS 4.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

@dfs1Actually I already ignored you, so I can't directly reply...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @dfs1

Actually I already ignored you, so I can't directly reply to your post. Just saw your post on my mobile, I think this is my last reply to you:

I'm not a LT holder. I might sell all my shares if I find PLS will be underperforming in near future. So I'm very sensitive to any unexpected underperforming. It's OK if you think my post is garbage, but please note that my post is all about discussing the SP, which is valid on this forum. Simply thinking other's post is garbage is not the excuse for personal attacks. To be honest, I also don't find your posts valuable, but I just ignore them, because I understand I'm not the centre of the world and need to get along with things that I don't like.

According to your reply, you are part of a gang, which working together to deter other individuals from discussing the negative factors of PLS via labelling others and conducting personal assaults. And you are even proud of imposing censorship on this forum and bullying anyone who dares mention any negative things.

Thanks for your threat that you might attack me again in future, but you know what, no one would be deterred by such gang violence. It's a pity that you guys even don't understand the basic rules of modern democratic society. Unlike other netizens who would like to spend hours arguing with you, I believe life will teach you if you don't realise the boundary of individual rights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.120(4.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.671B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.91 $2.84 $33.58M 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 353110 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 376701 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.