PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-4451

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hey Sabine @sabine

In answer to some of your thoughts.......

IMO only.

1. The 20M trade you mention could have been part of general stock movement for index rebalancing. Lots of high vol trades at this time across stocks. With this, its a good observation - tuck it away for reference and thought. Wait for another occurrence to parallel and join dots of info and circumstance/surrounding events which may occur in future. If the behaviour happens again and then again then you maybe able to work out what is happening.

2. Institutional foreknowledge - lets not go there - the market is a totally level playing field (or so I am told) - inside knowledge and trading on foreknowledge does not take place (so I am told).

3. Sales by directors - always a tough one for them - viewed many ways (mostly negative) - lots of restrictions and small windows of opportunity to sell against fulfilled corporate responsibilities - in the end they are people and shareholders and they sell for whatever reason - may have just been that he needed to pay school fees, or pay for a reno - small amount only - may have been waiting to sell - then info comes to hand re production totals - got to disclose to market - also want to sell - can't do before announcement - but got to sell - next opportunity is after (whatever to price or consequential outcomes after the announcement) - IMO nothing sinister or agenda - just got to sell to pay something.

4. TO - don't think it will happen - registry structure - would be totally hostile - also ASX100 and future ASX50 position. If it is TO, watch the price go strato-orgasmic eg 4x bid. The future is soooooooo good PLS.

All good.

Have a good New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.