PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-4612

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Be careful @Berty12345,

dfs1 has got you in second place for FW of the year, you might want to retract your posts as your body of work is providing a strong case for to increase the ranking , What body of work you might ask?

• "directors and selling down as there appears to be a clear lack of belief in the SP even before the latest run" - some Major FW points here

"Will it be 2028 to break even ?"
    What? are you Resolute's identical twin from an alternate opposite universe?

" who the F is sally ? People used to think I was someone called Sunny ?"
    We can see you must get accused of being lots of posters on HotCopper, Here at PLS as other Forums, FW's look all the same to us, please forgive us for any confusion.

"I honestly cannot fathom that a coal company (Terracom) is making more revenue per month than PLS does annually and yet it is valued at only $100m
    Please let us know how your coal investments are going, we are all so curious.

"PLS unfortunately is a mining company and not a technology company."
    what? if PLS was a tech company how would we mine Li ? eek.png
    The world of technology and the production of Electric cars is now limited by the lack of Lithium , there is no point in tech if you don't have the minerals to make the tech.

On second thoughts, as we wouldn't want to insult Salty Sally ( as she makes a probably less idiotic statements) on behalf of dfs1 and PLS we would like to upgrade you to No 1. FW of the Year.

Early days, however bring on the challengers - I'm sure there are a few more out there that would like to take your Crown on for 2022.

Happy New year to all PLS'ers, the year certainly has started out with fireworks! Whooohooo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.