PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-4640

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..."What are peoples thoughts on investing in lithium stocks that aren't mining compared to ones that are like PLS as my Lakes resources are just going sideways and I'm tempted to go all in on PLS while there is a supply demand issue."

Personally I concur with plillec's opinion, ..."that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. One is a producer and the other is a ..gunner-do"

And the global, ..Lithium ..supply-shortage, ..is ..already upon us ..now, in 2022...!

There is no shortage of Lithium ..wannabees, on this planet, BUT, there certainly ..IS, a dearth of Lithium ..PRODUCERS...!

The other thing to keep in mind is that it is a ..'generally accepted industry observation' that it usually takes, up to, 5 years, to get a new Lithium Mine up, and ..producing, from an existing, Brownfield site, and, that it can, take up to 10 years, from a new Greenfield site...!

Do you ..really, want to wait, another, ...5 to 10 years, to see any, ..company profits...?? rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.