PLS 1.64% $3.10 pilbara minerals limited

"personally ill be holding PLS until at least $10."I have no...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    "personally ill be holding PLS until at least $10."

I have no doubt, it will get there - Personally as long as the world still requires Li and the price of Spod/Hydroxide/Li-Salts still high enough to make good profits - I will keep forever

When PLS start producing the 1mt equivalent, - The resource is huge - the Profits PLS will be making will be huge and they should be paying out big dividends for a very long time.
    These Gifts will see me enjoying the Good life without selling a single share. I don't have not worrying about the ups and downs of the SP - or an Exit strategy.

I remember hearing story from a friend about his parents years ago, They got in very early on CBA and must have acquired a ton of these shares.
    He told me because of the dividends every year they really don't know what to do with all the cash $$, they go on lavish overseas holidays two three times a year , new car every year , new caravan every other year.

I remembering thinking, wow! - these guys really did well and set themselves up for their retirement, what a nice problem to have.
    I see PLS could be a similar cash cow - It already has set me up but I keep dreaming of those Bi-Annual Gifts and having too much $ I don't know what to do with! lol

PSS. And IF you do choose to sell - don't leave too much on the table (for those instos that seem want our shares) on the way out!

Last edited by ironman100: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.