PLS 1.29% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

It's a bit funny isn't it the current disconnect between spod...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    It's a bit funny isn't it the current disconnect between spod prices and our share price. Admittedly, there are probably some external factors that may be holding our current SP back, however I can't for the life of me quite understand the current disconnect. As the Altura Plant is pretty much into the ramp up phase, it can be safe to assume that from the middle of this year our production figures and revenue based on current data should be something like this:

Pilgan Plant - 350ktpa (conservative) @ $3000 USD/t, and assume $500USD/t production costs (conservative) = $875m USD = $1.18b nett profit
    Ngungaju Plant - 180ktpa (conversative) @ $5000 USD/t (based on selling all this on the spot market, noting current spot prices are probably above this anyway), assumine $500USD/t production = 810m USD = 1.09b nett profit.

So you will have a company that will be literally printing money at this rate, circa $2b profit before other costs, with a current market cap of approx $8.5b as of today. I will let you all be the judge if you think PLS is currently fairly valued or not.

I haven't even touched on other ventures primarily CALIX/POSCO, which will without doubt play over time. I think the next catalysts for people to wake up are without doubt going to be the next BMX auction, and I think probably more importantly (IMO) the next quarterly, where it shows the company is literally printing money.

As always, good luck to all holders, but it will definitely be an interesting year as more people clue on to the money making machine that is PLS.

Pap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $9.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $71.90M 22.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112482 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 320783 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.