PLS 6.43% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-6579

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Let’s all pretend that the article that rvajna has linked to the hydrogen fuelled car is not impressive. Way more impressive than electric vehicles that are charged via the power grid.

I too have invested in PLS recently and I think it’s gonna go gang busters but in general I think electric cars are pretty ho hum whereas that hydrogen fuelled car sounds great.

i think the climate emergency is a big fat scam. It won’t be long to the global elites are trying to hook us up to personal carbon quotas and the like. Limiting travel and so forth. Keeping tabs on everything we do so that we do not release too much carbon into the atmosphere for the trees to breathe in. And if what you do is not approved I’d imagine they can just run you straight into a power pole via the remote control on your electric vehicle.

All in the name of carbon in the atmosphere. It’s laughable. But pretty sad really that humans are so stupid and led around by the nose ring by a bunch of criminals.

As for lithium. I’ve got no problem with lithium. It’s been around for ages. Yes like I said I’m invested. I like PLS. Might as well make some money on the scam global trend for ‘renewable energy’ and its batteries.

But electric cars can take a run and jump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.180(6.43%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.98 $2.81 $72.01M 24.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 $2.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 319532 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.