PLS 0.00% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Great time to be in energy stocks whether its lithium, green...

1. 3,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Great time to be in energy stocks whether its lithium, green hydrogen and dare I say gas and coal as well.
    Am I allowed to swear in here ?

Europe in a F#@$#@$ disaster with barely any power.
    Now they have a nasty heat wave. They tell the IPCC they are all 50% to 70% carbon neutral when they are not.
    They import their gas and power from Russia.

Now they are all in a disaster. Heat waves like they have never ever seen before and not enough fire trucks
    as its mainly far colder weather and heat waves in England used to get to 25C now get to over 40C.

They will all be forced to go to renewables far faster and it is faster to go solar than go building more storage for gas
    coming in from other countries and due to their climate which is so bad now they simply have no choice but to go cleaner renewable power.

Before the war in Ukraine gas shipments out of Australia were $6 a ship now they are $200m a ship which is
    why inflation is out of control in those countries.

Most of our gas though goes out at $6 m a ship due to long standing contacts with countries like Japan.
    Only a very few are going out from Australia at $200m a ship.

If Australia got off their backside we could be a power house of renewable cheap power.
    Build a large solar array in the middle of Australia and power our entire country and then store the power
    in batteries.

So many different type of batteries coming into existence now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $3.06 $2.90 $69.52M 23.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1139657 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 57305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.