PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-7461

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404

Nothing here should be used to base investment or business decisions. Please do your own research and follow your own risk plan.

IMO.

The wave structure is developing.

We are in Wave 1, and as I said previously, I think this will continue until we exceed the previous ATH ($3.89) as Wave 1 should be greater in value and time duration than the whole of the preceding ABC correction. This is only a guideline, not a EW Rule, so it may or may not be achieved. As an aside, to achieve this guideline (end Wave 1) could take until early November. Please don’t hold me to these thoughts – as tea leaves may also give a similar answer.

The minor waves making up Wave 1 continue to evolve and so does my thinking on where we are and I am constantly revising those thoughts. This is mainly due to the fractals. Is it a fractal or is it a wave? Some fit into the pattern of a fractal and other don’t and are ‘untidy’. So this clouds things and is open to interpretation, error, and revision. When we look back in a month’s time, we will go - are yes, such and such is obvious! But not at the moment, in the moment as it happens, alas.

I thought previously that we were in wave 5. But now think that there are two possibilities. (A) we may have just started wave 5, with wave 4 being put in over the last few days. However, that means that the top of wave 3 pivot would have been a non-fib change, therefore (B) wave 3 might still be running through to $3.48 which is my wave 3 fib 2.618 (this is my preferred target position at the moment). Also because the pullback over the last few days does not really look like a typical independent wave in itself as such.

Sorry, it’s not a precise science! I think that EWT is a bit more scientific, structured, and weatherproofed from years of use by analysts vs tea leaves. But, there you go, who knows. Take what you want from it, leave what you don’t.

Now that I am here and having a ramble. Been some real interesting posts lately. My thoughts for what they are worth……

Maggots – love them. Get to know them and their behaviors. Follow them around and make money. Wherever there’s a maggot, there’s generally a good feed! Then it gets too hot for them, effort and risk kicks in and it’s not worth the reward. –T4 reporting is a bugger. But it looks like it’s getting too hot for them in the PLS kitchen and exit is stage right. They will be back however once distribution and accumulation re-occurs again in the never-ending share market cycle.

Dividends – they will happen when they happen. Please give it a rest. Let the BOD do what they need to do to keep our company growing, maintained, and in No 1 position. A bit of patience wouldn’t go amiss. It will happen.

Good luck all

They ain’t got or getting mine ha ha ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.