PLS 2.15% $3.09 pilbara minerals limited

I'd like those investors who are more interested in the...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165

I'd like those investors who are more interested in the fundamentals of the company to provide their input on this.

Reason being, I haven't had the time to review what PLS is aiming towards and what announcements we are awaiting in their pipeline that would have a significant impact on their SP.

Initially, i bought into PLS based on the chart. But after Goldman Sachs announced lithium has hit "it's peak" and the SP fell to sub $2 i bought more with the intention of holding these shares as i knew the sheep got slaughtered... $2,3,4 is too cheap for those who can afford to hold for reasons such as:
    - Australia is the world's biggest exporter of lithium with exports doubling.
    - PLS is clearly one of the biggest, if not the only producer (of this quantity) in WA
    - As of recently, City of Sydney Council's have been enforcing the need of lithium charging stations at petrol stations and car parking centres (Development Applications)

In the short term, there's interesting times ahead as we could either push through $3.72 and surge for a new All Time High (ATH) or we may found resistance at $3.72 forming a triple top, causing a reversal in the share price.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4640/4640731-dd86bbdf30aaf4890605f97fbd2b0cd9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.