PLS 2.79% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-8118

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    it really is a despicable profession, like a lot of professions in finance are, tbh.

I spent an internship at a large investment bank that has a presence in Hong Kong straight out of uni, on the currency trading floor. After the third day I stopped showing up as was disgusted with the industry. Or maybe the beer was ridiculously cheap, those two weeks were a bit of a haze (however after 4 years of uni studying to be something I turned out despising - think I needed those beers!).

Conflicts of interest are rife throughout the industry, and will continue to be until they start locking people up + severely penalising them financially.

Look at Credit Suisse. Bet you if it goes under the CEO and execs/board will walk without a scratch whilst leaving a pile of global devastation in their wake. And as always the poorest countries will be the one's that are punished a lot more harshly than anyone else. Then the cycle begins, again - with the rich being richer and the poor being poorer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.