PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-8417

1. N94
    257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Since i'm so sick of seeing posts from the likes of the JunkPostGuru (and all the others in THAT tier of posters who've flocked here recently) who seem to ignore information pointed out to them by others around here, usually continuing to shout about apparently poor investments, downward trends, management selling, recent minor price declines, no divvies (yet) and all that, I thought I would attempt to teach in a different way so they may perhaps get the picture.

I get a lot of posters have responded to these guys with quality written and sourced information and even provided links for evidence (@Acgm the last couple days is a good example), so that others reading along can actually benefit from these junk-posts and actually learn something, whether or not the original posters do, but i'd thought i'd share my (poor quality) chart as a visual illustration.

Look, I know it's not drawn with crayons, but just bear with me on it JP and co (I know you'll read this when you're on the clock). I think the visual of the trend you are apparently missing out on (as per "not held" claims), may be simple enough despite the lack of waxy crayola goodness. I particularly like the Yellow arrow where I was able to buy shares at 36 cents, and even more, the Gold horizontal line which is my avg cost.

They say the trend is your friend, and it's been VERY friendly to me. I really hate to toot my horn here, I dont like when people claim "I've made XXXXXXX on XXX" and i'm no genius by any means. I'm literally what can be refereed to as a "MIG monkey" (tradies will know), and I'm not a millionaire yet, but I'm definitely loving the shades of green my phone app shows me on the "Total Gain" sections. It's a bit different to the green shade of my welding helmet but very comforting none-the-less. Call it lucky in my case but surely a "Guru" (Definition #2: an influential teacher or popular expert), could do better then a steelworker?

Happy Friday fellow longs and others genuinely interested in this behemoth! Sorry for the lengthy tipsy tongue-in-cheek rant!
    Thankyou to all the chartists here who actually seriously post their honest work, the silent majority here appreciate it. I've learnt much!

I'd also extend a big thanks to those of you who've posted honest research, both supporting and critical of PLS, the lithium industry and markets in general. I'm not going to name you all, though you may have an inkling as I've probably been giving thumbs up and light-bulbs to your posts on the particularly spicy ones, you guys know who you are.

Knowledge is Power, and the power you've given me access to has been life-changing.
    THANKYOU!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4754/4754017-29140d6290bb3882fcea90d22402bf99.jpg

P.s. "Macaroni and Cheese" colour crayons are falsely advertised, saved you from finding that one out yourself if you didn't already know, JP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.