PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-8796

1. 3,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    Maybe, but we will never know. And a good report compared to expectation would probably have had a different chart preceding it. Anyone actually on the ground in Argentina would have known the progress info and that would have been fed to the major hedge funds trading it, and so the pricing would have been different, which would have shown in the charts. There are no secrets: someone always knows, they just don't necessarily share that knowledge for free.

There are multiple reasons why I have reduced my AKE holding to the "holding" level and am now trading PLS almost exclusively. AKE's time will come again soon, but right now it has stuff to address that make it hard to trade, and it is showing in the charts. Good to hold for a while but too emotional to trade short term. The major issue is that it is taking too long on everything almost everywhere, with long periods between info drops.

That might be "of necessity" but it still creates havoc in the market because people trade blindly, except for the few who are in the know - and they eat the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.