PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Clifton ... a key word is probabilityParticular trends...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Hi Clifton ... a key word is probability
    Particular trends continue on a safe and sure journey
    Particular crossovers of trendlines can (more often than not) predict a change of direction
    They repay study ... especially in combination with fundamentals
    Sometimes trends continue for lengthy periods
    Other times churning can develop

Below is a simple example .. many more sophisticated chart systems are available.
    Trigger points are not mine ,,, they are generated in many software studies not just this one.
    Not offering advice here... just a study opportunity that can work if enough individual effort is invested.
    To my eye this chart illustrates the difference between a safe uptrend and a period of choppiness recently.
    Darkstone seems to have tools to navigate choppy waters and to trade them in the very short term.
    Others may prefer to exit or continue based on fundamentals and/or more detailed charts.

I would suggest charting is more of a science than an art ... based on guides to probabilities.
    Provided the probabilities (as in weather forecasting) operate in enough cases (but not all) the process is valid.
    No systems provide 100% accuracy, but they can offer enough probabilities to skilled users.

The July entry would have been well worth a punt for those following both FA and TA
    Reactions to recent churning will vary according to individual risk tolerances based on FA, TA, or both?
    Sailing close to shore requires expert navigation to avoid landing on the rocks? All hands on deck?
    False signals require expert pilots !!! Long term trends are easy?.. Short terms can be rocky?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4810/4810742-4a3572bb53292b146067fa652100d8d5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.