PLS 4.45% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-9419

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    In the early to Mid 80's I used to sleep under a service station in Brisbane and hang out at the shopping mall for food that people left on the tables.

AGH!!... Memories.rolleyes.png

I am not trying to subtract for your story MS. (I met a guy in the early 2000's who had the life until the crash in the late 80's - had to sell his Porcshe, Yatch, House... everything - As, he refused to take bankruptcy and used all he had, to pay back people he owed money to.... to this day, he has not made it back there.

I grew up extremely poor and worked my ass off since I was about 13... to get to where I am today. (meeting people along the way who just take and keep taking)

The Government makes it worse: I watch and RBA report on the internet a week or two ago, saying everything is OK, what a load of crap!! - Interest rates, fuel, food, inflation, everything is up and out of control.

The Government created a false economy during Covid - Now, you will see more houses coming to the market with less buyers wanting to buy.
    The USA's, housing market is in repeat of 2008.

Cash is KING in a downturn/recession. (buy low and wait for the bounce)

My Opinion Only (MOO) - but based on research and current climate of Housing markets and the general cos of living.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.130(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $56.11M 19.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 231594 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 28889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.