PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

$4.33 to be more precise, which is only where it was around 5...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    $4.33 to be more precise, which is only where it was around 5 weeks ago?
    I'm not suggesting the end of the world or that PLS will no longer be an immensely profitable company generating massive profits and sitting on a cash mountain am I?
    At $4.33 it is still a market cap of around $13b. I would also expect it to commence back upwards following a retrace to this level, and this would be a healthy pullback imo.
    I'm as bullish on lithium as they come mate, with the vast majority of my net worth invested long term in this, and similar peers. I don't want there to be an ending diagonal triangle showing up on the chart right now - I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me.
    And the last time that happened in AKE it went south immediately after.
    I'm also not suggesting anyone sell - merely that I don't think this is a bullish looking chart in the short to medium term anymore. No doubt theres a few very good days left in it to hit $6 or so tho.
    $4.33 or $6 in the next few months makes stuff all difference to the dividend cheques in a year or so anyway so not sure why everyone gets their panties in a knot about a correction if you intend to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.