PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-9858

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403

Yes, I think that you are correct in your postulation that the algos are based on TA and somewhat self fulfilling.

They appear to mirror human behaviour in a lot of ways. Another of your posts earlier touched on this – ‘being able to adapt to changing and emerging patterns’ – they just do it a lot faster than us - might even be a bit of AI behind it.

I would add that there is probably some sort of register(s) setup which they refer to to ascertain achievement of objective ie. shorts created vs supply obtained – when this doesn’t hit the required ‘run rate’ or it gets to the point of effort/cost not greater than reward then they shift the model to where supply is obtained again. This leads into what I call ‘the dentist play’ – they then keep going back to the tooth until it is sucked dry from fear or frustration then hoover back up (only to return to the tooth again). The show only stops when people stop selling into the play, but even then they suck marrow (and maybe use a few more shorts to try lower to instil a bit of fear and shake, shake.

Anyway, we are just a plaything for BEOT. Word is out re Lithium as everyone is getting hit. Must be costing deep pockets to do this, but the reward for them (and us) is handsome when the foot comes off the brake.

All good, they ain’t got or getting mine ha ha ha ha ha

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.