PLS 1.50% $4.07 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-19814

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    It's a truly unique situation really-

Buyers alone appear to be dictating pricing

Actual sales/pricing data appears obscured

Almost a singular marketplace who are known for manipulation of facts and using their power to exert pressure

Apparent oversupply from undefined mines - Africa and China. Do we really believe that there has been a huge increase in African production in the last 12 months? From where exactly? I can find no real data to support this.

Reporting agencies and analysts are the predominantly the same organisations shorting the stock

Obvious manipulation of EV uptake data by the same analysts that are shorting

All the worldwide players gaining from depressed Li prices are the only ones monitoring and publishing the data really.

Any narrative to depress this has/is being used. we have gone from restocking to oversupply to falling EV sales. It appears to be getting more and more desperate as each reason is disproved. Yet the shorts keep piling on. Are they getting desperate?
    Seems many shorts sold at high $3 to mid $4 so still in profit but for how long?

Even after all this pressure they are unable to push the sp any lower. It appears to me that retail are supporting this coy and refusing to capitulate.

I am extremely interested to see this play out.

This could be a rebound that hurts a lot of institutions imo. I for one hope so. I am also glad I am well up on this stock and can afford to hold and watch. Hoping others can too. Good Luck to all LTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
0.060(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $12.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.08 $4.00 $22.97M 5.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 69651 $4.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 318637 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
0.060 ( 1.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.02 $4.08 $4.01 1175852
Last updated 11.18am 17/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.