PLS 1.45% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Both Paragon Funds and CanAccord think that Pilbara Minerals...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Both Paragon Funds and CanAccord think that Pilbara Minerals won't deliver according to their timeline. Furthermore, there also seems to be residual fallout from the Morgan Stanley report, who I heard is now backtracking, and admitting that they were exaggerating in order to buy shares in miners for cheap?? (correct me if i'm wrong)

But I agree with KB, that the west and possibly portions of the East are significantly underestimating China's demand for lithium. But it makes sense given then that the West (especially) can't see past the present, and reacts only to what it sees in front. That belief is the difference maker that will propel China moving forward, and at some point the west is going to play major catch up, or pay massive premiums for EV and grid storage components (which will IMO worsen the trade deficit in the US)

Guess who will pay that price? the more progressive millennials, who will have to clean up the mess that baby boomer generation has created (at least in the US)

Fun times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.045(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $9.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.11 $29.71M 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 240450 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 161723 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.