PLS 0.48% $4.17 pilbara minerals limited

all you've noted were keywords, I cant help you string them...

1. 205 Posts.
    all you've noted were keywords, I cant help you string them together, sorry.

yeah, check the charts. check the hotcopper post history. In fact its doubled since some long termers exited, and will again.

AVZ is a Chinese story, not really suited for Australians. I wonder why we got lucky, perhaps its strategic, proving resource quality, proven great hands at bringing to market a resource in Klaus, why not just let Chinese work it out, why an Australian company? What would be different if it was Chinese negotiating with Chinese?

After PLS first intercept, did any Chinese company funds come on board for more drilling?

With politics as it is in Canberra; the Chinese being made out to be the predatorial other, the great enemy, "yellow peril", the eccentricities of the Trump admin, its plain to see the potential sovereign risk associated with Australia for Chinese investors. Though they take everything seriously, they are probably laughing at the theatrics knowing the West cant do anything about the changes in the economic order except let two loonies self-combust (NoKo) with everyone dragged in

The point is here everyone thought AVZ would go for 15-20 cents. Something changed, I think it was that commodity consultant knowing how the Chinese operate and think and knowing their pressure points well. And, if anyone is wondering why its taking time, its because it takes time for billion dollar companies to do due diligence.

AVZ will do fine.

PLS will do fine.
    Last edited by workhorse: 10/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
-0.020(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.23 $4.13 $71.64M 17.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 197923 $4.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.17 49336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.15
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.21 $4.23 $4.13 4057040
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.