PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

When Company from Country A run operation in country B and ran...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    When Company from Country A run operation in country B and ran into regulatory issue, bureaucratic issue, Company A has to try to resolve issue by complying country B's legislation, DRC is the type of countries where legislation, judiciary and execution bodies hold checks and balance over each other.
    So if company ran into legislative trouble, they are very unlikely to sort it out in country B, that will require country A to intervene, the leverage Country A has over Country B depends on their existing network, economic tie or military tie.

I don't see strong relationship between AU and DRC. I also don't know if the diplomat in that area are capable. This could mean total collapse of AVZ a possibility due to political unrest.

PLS may have less return on paper, but the chance of this business collapsing is very low and PLS is a takeover target if it ever collapse. If someone has malicious intent to takeover AVZ, they can apply pressure through local / rebel to take the site over and resell it to foreign investor with better relationship with local authority.

We are very fortunate in commonwealth countries where legislation can protect us, it's not the case in other countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.