PLS 0.47% $3.21 pilbara minerals limited

PLS Future

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hello everyone,

I have been doing lots of research about China's lithium market. From what I know right now, it is extremely easy to find someone to finance a mine operation in China. Also, the fact that the China is in huge shortage of spodumene, finding a buyer wouldn't be an issue either. The only issue Chinese has is how far the mine is away from production? As long as the company has its production up and running, Chinese buyers are willing to prepay and buy the spodumene concentrate.

I doubt PLS management is aware of this at all since they have never been to China, and inquire anything about it.

It was a chaos here when I mentioned GLC has backed off. I still hold such belief about the deal. However, if Tinci is willing to finance this deal, then it may happen. Alternatively, Tinci could potentially be looking to do an offtake with PLS.

Few weeks back when I discussed potential BOA partner with @ozblue, I mentioned that Shan Shan could be one of them, since the SQM deal was a failure. Unfortunately, he is not able to validate that for you all this time. My concern is that, at this point, because most of the Chinese do not feel safe to invest in Australia and PLS doesn't have much presence in China, PLS management may again, missed out another good chance to secure a better future.

All lithium stocks like AJM,PLS and BGS will be winners in the future. But managements of all 3 companies will ultimately dictate how 'big' the win will be for all the shareholders of each companies.

Either PLS management should come to China themselves, or they should just find someone who is more informed & experienced to represent PLS in China. Otherwise, the management would simply be pulling down the company.

Cheers,
    Crimson321

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.21
Change
-0.015(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $9.646B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.23 $3.20 $20.97M 6.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 1362763 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.21 269515 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.