PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Seems to me the company is moving nicely from explorer -> mine...

1. 3,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1456
    Seems to me the company is moving nicely from explorer -> mine developer -> mine operator selling the dirt (DSO) -> smaller scale processor (stage 1 6% spod) -> expanding processor (stage 2 spod) -> initial refiner (JV downstream conversion plant 1) -> expanded processor (stage 3 spod) -> increased scale refiner (additional downstream conversion plant). All the while developing the movement of investment downstream and essentially self-securing supply of raw materials. Might it also be that plans exist (even infantile) for future investment in battery manufacture?

I love the way management here have just been quietly going about the business of building this entity - not trying to oversell what is available, being honest with shareholders about progress, keeping the market informed along the way and attracting what seem to always be quality partners (probably as a consequence of all of the above). Some have questioned the spod pricing mechanism being linked to price achieved by customers for the product made from our spod but hey ... maybe that acknowledgement of making a pricing mechanism that is “fair” to both parties is part of the formula allowing for this development (yes I acknowledge the suggested issues between a carbonate vs hydroxide referenced pricing mechanism).

Keep up the quality work KB and team - can’t wait to see what quality partners come to the table with the big bags for a part of the game here.

Now, where’s the SP going to go today?
    Last edited by Acgm: 29/03/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.